09 Aug The first SIGA millionaire out of Gold Horse Casino! Lloydminster resident wins more than $1.8 million on Smoke Signals Jackpot
August 9, 2019 – Lloydminster, SK – A Lloydminster woman is $1,855,305.52 richer after winning SIGA’s Smoke Signals™ jackpot. Brenda Lloyd became the first to win the top tier progressive jackpot at Gold Horse Casino on August 6, 2019.
When asked how excited she was about the big win, Lloyd says,
I was in total aww! I didn’t even realize that I had won anything.
Brenda plans to spend some of her winnings on a nice vacation with her family.
On behalf of SIGA’s Board of Directors, management and staff, I would like to congratulate Brenda on becoming the newest member of SIGA’s millionaire club,’ says SIGA President and CEO Zane Hansen.
For General Manager Roger Anderson, this is an exciting first for Gold Horse Casino.
It’s a very exciting time for our employees and the surrounding community – the first win exceeding a million dollars at SIGA’s newest casino. Congratulations to Brenda on becoming Gold Horse’s first Smoke Signals millionaire!
To date, SIGA’s Smoke Signals progressive has paid out $37,486,111.30, with $16,564,359.38 of that amount from the top tier. Smoke Signals has been reset to one million dollars and can be won at any time.
Smoke Signals is a SIGA-wide progressive jackpot that links 51 slot machines at all seven casinos. There are three mystery jackpot tiers that increase over time, with specific starting and ending prize values. The largest mystery jackpot has a minimum value of $1,000,000 and pays out before it hits $2,000,000. Each time a patron plays a Smoke Signals slot machine, any of the jackpots could be triggered.
The jackpot can be won at any of the SIGA casinos:
- Bear Claw Casino & Hotel (White Bear First Nation) near Carlyle
- Dakota Dunes Casino (Whitecap Dakota First Nation) near Saskatoon
- Gold Eagle Casino (Mosquito First Nation) in North Battleford
- Gold Horse Casino (Little Pine First Nation) in Lloydminster
- Living Sky Casino (Nekaneet First Nation) in Swift Current
- Northern Lights Casino (Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation) in Prince Albert
- Painted Hand Casino (Kahkewistahaw First Nation) in Yorkton