27 Nov Saskatoon resident wins more than $1.3 million on Smoke Signals Jackpot
November 27, 2019 – North Battleford, SK – A Saskatoon woman is $1,333,974.82 richer after winning SIGA’s Smoke Signals™ jackpot. Debbie Vidal became the most recent top tier progressive jackpot winner at Gold Eagle Casino on November 25, 2019.
says Vidal about her big win. She plans to spend some of her winnings getting the family together for Christmas and to do something warm and wonderful.
It’s amazing! And awesome, and unbelievable. And just still so surreal,
‘SIGA is always excited to create more instant millionaires! On behalf of SIGA’s Board of Directors, management and staff, I would like to congratulate Debbie on joining our millionaires’ club,’ says SIGA President and CEO Zane Hansen.
For General Manager Kelly Atcheynum, this is an exciting win for Gold Eagle Casino. ‘On behalf of the staff from Gold Eagle Casino, congratulations to Debbie on becoming our latest Smoke Signals millionaire! We’re thrilled to be able to share in Debbie’s excitement over this life-changing win.’
To date, SIGA’s Smoke Signals progressive has paid out $40,089,621.22, with $ 17,898,333.79 of that amount from the top tier. Smoke Signals has been reset to one million dollars and can be won at any time. Smoke Signals is a SIGA-wide progressive jackpot that links 51 slot machines at all seven casinos. There are three mystery jackpot tiers that increase over time, with specific starting and ending prize values. The largest mystery jackpot has a minimum value of $1,000,000 and pays out before it hits $2,000,000. Each time a patron plays a Smoke Signals slot machine, any of the jackpots could be triggered.
The jackpot can be won at any of the SIGA casinos:
- Bear Claw Casino & Hotel (White Bear First Nation) near Carlyle
- Dakota Dunes Casino (Whitecap Dakota First Nation) near Saskatoon
- Gold Eagle Casino (Mosquito First Nation) in North Battleford
- Gold Horse Casino (Little Pine First Nation) in Lloydminster
- Living Sky Casino (Nekaneet First Nation) in Swift Current
- Northern Lights Casino (Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation) in Prince Albert
- Painted Hand Casino (Kahkewistahaw First Nation) in Yorkton